MENU

Slide

What are you getting your friends and loved ones for Christmas? (:

Sunday, December 22, 2013

 

I'm sure you're all not new to my HUGE love for Purer Skin's Miracle Serum, this is one product that has truly brought me MIRACLES and great results for the past 5 months that I've been using it. You can read about the amazing tangible results that you can actually see HERE.


It's the season of giving and my home is starting to look very festive (LOL minion under my christmas tree!) and I've finally completed all my Christmas shopping + I was just starting to wrap all my hand picked gifts for my loved ones! 

If you have not done your Christmas Shopping yet or is looking for that one special present for that special someone, why not gift them the best gift anyone could receive.. FLAWLESS SKIN in a bottle? 

Why not get them a bottle of Purer Skin's Miracle Serum!

Purer Skin has introduced miniature bottles especially for this time of the year [5ml/10ml at a super affordable price] for you to gift your loved ones to start being addicted to Purer skin products, well just like myself! heh 

The miniature bottles makes it ppppppperfect for travel just as well so it’s perfect for people not only to try it out but also get it for travel especially if they are traveling to very cold countries at the time of the year so as to prevent skin from drying/peeling, Purer Skin Miracle Serum absorbs into the skin easily and deeply hydrates!


From now till 28 February 2014, you can purchase:


  • 5 ml Purer Skin Miracle Serum Traveler ($12.90 with $10 store credit at PurerSkin.com)
  • 10 ml Purer Skin Miracle Serum Global Traveler ($22.90 with $20 store credit at PurerSkin.com)
Purer Skin is offering a 30-Day Money-Back-Guarantee, no questions asked. 

The miniatures can be purchased at PurerSkin.com and if you are not completely satisfied you can return the miniatures to Purer Skin with the receipt and proof of purchase for a full refund – they will bear the full cost of the refund.


Seriously how cool is that? I don't think any gifts can get any better so SHOP AWAY!


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: